This is just a fantastic S600, nicely modified, highly serviced, well optioned, and I know it inside and out as this will be my third time selling it!
I searched for the nicest one I could find for my client about four years ago, and this is the one. Then he and his wife had a third baby and I sold it for them and got them an SUV. I then sold it to the current owner, and he just hired me to get him a 2011 Jaguar XJL for his wife's birthday, and that was delivered a few days ago, so he asked me to sell the S600.
This S600 is finished in 040 black over java leather. It has trunk closer, parking sensors, heated/cooled REAR seats, and distronic cruise control for options. It has the usual dynamic heated/cooled front seats, bi-xenon headlights, four place cliamte control, DVD navigation, and a million other things for standard equipment.
It has been highly maintained both before and during the time of my last two clients owning it, with no expense spared. Why? Well, when it was newish, the owner that spent $135K+ on it had plenty of money to take care of it. And for the last almost four years, it's been covered under a Fidelity Platinum extended warranty that has taken care of any problems that have come up.
The price of this V12 bi-turbo S600 is $27,500. A little on the expensive side for a 2005 with 59K, yes, but here is why:
1. Car is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition
2. ECU re-flash by Eurocharged to give the car 610HP and 750 lb/ft torque, $1100 value, BEAST MODE
3. TCU re-flash by Eurocharged, faster and safer shifts, $700 value
4. Two sets of tires on the 19" AMG-style wheels. Michelin Pilot Sports and Conti ExtremeContact, both with 70%+ tread, staggered 245/40/19 and 275/35/19, $1000 value
5. Star-link lowering of car to better ride height (subtle, not slammed), $400 value
6. Electronically controlled exhaust flaps to increase sound/power, controlled with button from cockpit, $1500 value
7. Bluetooth puck, LED interior lighting, car cover, touch-up paint, etc.
Best of all:
8. Remainder of Fidelity Platinum extended warranty, good until 12/31/2014 or 79K miles on the odometer. Full coverage including ABC suspension, coil packs, everything.
Please call Bruce at 856-912-2600 if interested, or email me at email@example.com
. Car is in MN, and I can assist with low cost transport anywhere in the USA.
Thanks for looking!