Hi Gang - I am selling a really pair of supple Palamino Gen 2 SEC seats. I bought them last year to replace my worn interior but I am deciding to go a different direction, so passing this pair along and hope they can find a good home. The leather is in great condition and the bolsters that typically show a high level of wear are in great condition, the passenger seat looks like it barely has been sat in. The seats were removed from a 1990 560SEC with 90K miles.
No rips or tears in any of the leather fabric, seat backs, rear pockets are all in very good condition. Armrest surface is in great condition also.
When I received the seats they were well packaged and I only removed the plastic wrap today to take these photographs. A few things I did notice:
1) These seats are not heated
2) There is some plastic trim missing
3) The plastic trim at the base that came with the seats were attached with self tapping screws (see pics)
4) One of the harness clips for the electric motors is cracked on the surface, pins are all fine
5) Each head rest has a crack in the piping
I would like to sell them for $400 for the pair (includes the headrests and the armrest). I have a commercial FedEx account and will work with you on shipping. Please note I paid considerably more than this when I purchased them last year.
I accept Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org