SILENT AUCTION, please PM your offer
* until 14th April 2014.
* There is no price tag and no BIN price.
* full transparency, best accepted offer will be disclosed at the end
* Offer submitted is to be for the 4 wheels + bolts ex Sydney (Australia)
* Shipping is at your own choice and expense. I know this can be prohibitive for many. Weight is approx 10kg (22 pounds) and size when packed is ~20% greater than the wheel size, 2 boxes 2 wheels in each. The packed size info will be updated in coming days.
Wheels are BRAND NEW, never had a bolt, tyre or anything fitted.
year of manufacture: 1983.
offset: ET23 (+23mm)
x-value: small* (please see the pictures)
rim lip: aluminium gray paint (appears as polished, as per pictures)
bolts: conical, included with wheels
tyre width recommended: 195-245, 205-225 being optimal, most common 225/50-16
please refer to images for further info or ask a question here.
* = x-value is the spatial allowance for calipers. Small means that these rims are good for cars like 116 or 107 series with 2 piston calipers, most 123, 126, 116, and older models. Not good for 126 and 107's with 4 piston calipers
* I will pack them FREE best I can with what I have, feel free to have your own packer pack them any way it suits you.
THE LAST PIC OF A Milan Brown Metallic AMG 280SE CAR IS "APPEARANCE SUGGESTION", IT WAS FOUND ON INTERNET AND IT IS NOT A PICTURE OF THE ACTUAL WHEELS FOR SALE
Owner says they're 16x9", here only to give you some idea of how these wheels may look on a car.
More here: AMG 280SE