I have (temporarily) decided NOT to part this car, but cash is cash. So maybe parting it isn't a bad idea if I can hit a decent number. For now, I figure $1000, or at least close to it might make the part out worthwhile. I've got a long way to go to get there, but maybe scrap metal value will be significant. I don't know.
Perhaps this is a faux pad, and if so, please let me know and I will delete the list.
But here's what I've got in (obviously non-contractual) offers so far:
- rear seat skins: $125
- Brake rel. $10,
- Pass. Mirror $25,
- Front MB star w/clip $20,
- Lic. Plt. brkt. $10 (front I assume)
- radio: $50 (yes it works)
- underdash A/C stuff: $50
Requests I probably can't fulfill:
- Washer bag & top $10 (I have a plastic bottle laying in there. See video.)
- Trans ind. $25, (probably bad since doesn't move from park)
The good thing about the above list, is that it looks like the car will still run and drive safely after these are removed.
Edit: more parts requested with no offer amount:
- windshield water bottle cap (the one that goes above the bottle): Doubt I've got this. Check the video.
- inside rear view mirror: has some rough edges.
- glove box handle: only shuts when locked.
- turn signal handle: is this the multi switch?
- glove box door (same person as latch?)
- multiple Becker radio requests