LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-22-2014, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Oct 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
1987 190D cosworth 5 speed and cosworth parts

I am canning my project 190d. It is a 2.5 5 cylinder with a dog leg getrag 5 speed out of a cosworth 16valve car. Cosworth had rusty 1/4's and floor board so it was parted. Car runs and drives. The temperature runs between the 100 and 120 mark. Doesn't get any hotter. No rust issues. I have some extra parts for it. $1750

dog leg 5 speed without the car, make good offer because the labor to pull it and the fact that I have a dead car is no appealing!!!

I think I have a complete body kit from cosworth. I may be missing a piece or two I forget. I have some or all of the body cladding as well. I have the whole trunk with spoiler. I know the side skirts and front bumper is there. I am pretty sure rear bumper is there. I will need to double check everything I have before accepting money. Good offer appreciated because I will buy another 190 at a later time. I just have so many cars right now.

I have 3 black door panels from the cosworth. I also have the black console from the cosworth.

Interior on the car is burgundy/maroon colored. Seats are in really nice shape! I have other burgundy/maroon interior parts as well. This is for sale if I start parting the car out. Let me know.

I would be willing to sell everything together as a package for not much more than what I want for the car. Lets talk 916 335-0708 Clint (Sacramento California)

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: