Date registered: Sep 2010
Location: Valrico, Fl
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
16" Staggered, Polished Ronal R9's, and some other 123/126/107 goodies
As you may have saw, my 300D was involved in an accident and will likely be totaled. I intend to move to a different kind of car, so here's some things I have for sale.
1) SOLD: Set of four Ronal R9's. 16 inch diameter. Staggered, two 16x7 and two 16x8 rims. Bare aluminum polished to a mirror(but not chrome like) finish. I have to get the exact offset numbers from them, but they are the offset that fits all pre W140/W124/W201 cars. They fit W116, W126, W123, R107, etc. They are beautiful, perfect rims. All are perfectly straight, no curb rash or anything. At most, they could use a good cleaning. IMO This is the perfect size of wheels as the 16x8 rear will fill the rear wheel well out fully, up to the lip of the fender, then the 16x7 will fill the front, without protruding slightly as the 16x8 does on some models. I'm sorry for the kind of crummy pics. If you aren't sure about the quality of these wheels and want better pics, I can clean them up a bit and get some better pics.
Asking $800 firm, plus shipping.
2) Set of 4 Brembo rotors fitting a W123. Two front, two rear. The boxes are beat up, but they are unopened. They've been sitting in my garage. I can open the boxes and take pictures at a buyers request.
Asking $60 per pair, or $100 for all 4, plus shipping.
3) Lemforder lower control arm bushings for a W123 or W126. Was about to install these. These are the made in Italy bushings which won't get weak after a few years as some have seen with the chinese made units. These are specifically the style that is equipped on the W126, but also fits on the W123. They are supposed to be a little beefier and were brought out when the W126 started running larger wheels, if I remember correctly. I have two of them.
$40 for one or $70 for both, plus shipping
4) SOLD: United Auto Security keyless entry system. This includes the module, two fobs with flip out blank keys, the box and the install manual. The only thing you'd need is an electric actuator like this one.
If your central locking works, you can just put one in your drivers side door. I had one in each of my front doors, so you can wire multiple actuators up. The module also has a trunk function that can be wired up to unlock the trunk. The two key fobs also have flip out blank keys which you can have your cars key cut into. When installed properly, the range is really nice on this unit. I never had my keys cut into the blanks, but I used one of the fobs for a fey months and the lock and unlock symbols wore off, other than that, they're both like new.
$60, plus shipping.
5) Genuine Mercedes W123 Ignition tumbler with 2 keys. This works on W123 models from 1981-1985, and most W126 and R107 models. Generally the reproduction brand ignition tumblers don't always work as smoothly and wear out quicker. This one is perfectly smooth and was only used for a couple of months. I also have the removal tool.
$30, plus shipping.
Let me know if you have any questions about any of the stuff or want any additional information on anything.
Last edited by haromaster87; 01-30-2014 at 06:17 PM.