Date registered: Jan 2009
Vehicle: 1987 W126 420SEL, 2006 F350 Super Crew Lariat 4x4
Location: Layton, UT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Parting out 1972 220 W115 (Layton, UT 84040)
Bought the car to fix it and restore it. Dropped a valve and have discovered there is just way to much rust.
- Dropped a valve, but the lower end seems fine.
- Rusty firewall, literally falling out. bad floor boards. falling out.
- Bought two front rust free fenders. Left and right Side.
- taillights: 2 driverside 1 passenger side
- bumpers are in great shape
- transmission shifted great before the valve dropped
- doors are rust free
- really nice clean dark blue interior. all original. Seats are in great shape.
- Original factory radio works (Becker)
- Heater fan works
- Windows are in good shape
- Door Cards like new
- Hub Caps are in good shape
- Headlights and signals assemblies work and look great
- Distributor is working great
- 4 hub Caps in good condition. Some small scraps on the edges