I haven't been on here for a while (divorce, new house, girlfriend, horse, dog) but I have run out of room at home and this gem needs to go. I can't bare leaving her in the elements since I got a new ride. Here are the details.
2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Coupe (W208)
Black Opal Metallic
- K2a - Voice-activated cellular telephone, & 6-disc CD changer.
- K3 - Power sunroof, rain-sensing wipers, & power rear-window sunshade.
- K4 - Heated front seats, & Xenon headlights w/washers.
She will be going in for a full inspection so I know what's going on, but when I had her looked over 6 months ago she was in perfect mechanical order with no issues other than a high-beam bulb to replace. Local car (Pacific Northwest) for its whole life, originally purchased in Tacoma then it's been with me since 10/2005 as the second owner. She has been serviced at MB until the base and extended warranties expired then has been serviced by the same certified MB mechanic (now at Eurosport Park Ave in Renton) ever since. Clean CarFax and title in hand.
Over the years I have made the following discreet updates done:
- HID halo projector headlights
- Tinted windows (30% I believe)
- Flat hood emblem
- Chrome cluster rings
- Bluetooth phone adapter to replace dated Motorola Timeport cell-phone
- MB illuminated door sills
- AMG steering wheel
- AMG pedals
- Mercedes Emergency tool
- Mercedes trunk liner and all weather floor mats
I have sold the chrome replica dual spoke 19" AMG wheels already, so she has the original stock 16" wheels on again with 10 month old tires. I have most of the paperwork from the 8 years of ownership (missing a couple things here and there) including all manuals and both original sets of keys.
I am not in a rush, but I am looking to sell in the next few weeks. If there are any further questions please do not hesitate to ask. Sorry for no pictures right now, but I am working on getting her washed up so I can take pictures.