post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-01-2014, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2008
Vehicle: 1997 S500V
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
M119 Cam Oilers metal and other parts FS

Hello everyone. I am selling my personal m119 cam oilers from my m119 they are the metal ones. They are oem and i am looking to get $275 for the set. I dont want to sell them but long story short I need dental work($1500 and i need to pay half up front for dental loan) I am going to be selling alot of my stuff, i might even sell my metal tt fitting for the w140.

Will sell for $250 shipped (really hate to sell it for that price but i need money ). If anyone is interested please email me at aruityunoganyan@yahoo.com i also still have the led third brake light for w140 and w202 for $45 shipped.

Freshly cleaned (was in my m119 for a year like i said i need cash) my old plastic ones are in okay condition so it will get me by until i can buy another set of metal ones in the future. I really hate to sell them like I mentioned but I am really in need of money right now.

Also have w220 Led taillights (pre facelift) Looking for a reasonable offer.

I will reclean the oilers before shipping. They are like new clean and this part is no longer produced by Mercedes Benz. At $250 for the set the price per oiler comes out to $15.63 per oiler which is still cheaper then the plastic ones that sell for $22-25 at the dealership. These need O-rings (I always toss out orings when I remove parts or clean them because they fail in the process) Brand new o-rings are $0.48 per seal on autohausaz you need 32 of them. even at that price its still cheaper then a plastic one or aftermarket oiler ($26). Why risk your engine with aftermarket when you can get top of the line oem ones for cheaper which are discontinued and never fail unlike new oem ones. Once your oil pressure rises the plastic ones fail and I have seen people install new plastic ones and have the lifter tick in a week because the end cap popped off. This price is only valid till January 13, some might ask why 1-13-14 because that is when my dental appointment is and It might not even be up for sale after that day because I took a second job.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	713185  

Last edited by nhzruthless818; 01-01-2014 at 11:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-10-2014, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2008
Vehicle: 1997 S500V
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
This weekend is the last chance to get a great set for $250 shipped. After this weekend the price will either rise or i will reinstall them. I already gathered my funds for dental work so no need to sell them quick. I will most likely sell them to a local member.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in