Very clean W123. Low miles for its age - 183K. It's in great shape inside and out. It runs great, cranks up quickly every time. Rides smoothly on the highway. Haven't had the compression checked, but I haven't noticed any blow-by. Mechanic said it didn't need a valve adjustment two months ago. Daily driver. For a 30 year old car, it still gets 25 MPG. $4500 OBO.
Below book value! 1985 Mercedes-Benz 300D-T 4 Door Sedan Value, Prices & Specs | NADAguides | NADA 1985 Mercedes-Benz 300D-T Book Value & 1985 Mercedes-Benz 300D-T Market Price
I hate to sell it, but I have a new roof to pay for.
- Seats, headliner, carpet in great shape
- Body is very straight, paint in good shape
- No cracks in the dash
- Wood trim in great shape
- Power windows and sunroof all work just like they're supposed to
- New motor mounts
- Tires and brakes both replaced earlier this year - less than 10K miles on them.
- CD player with Bluetooth (still have the Becker radio, but it's inoperable)
- Upgraded speakers (still have the originals)
The bad (there are a couple)-
- AC compressor is locked up
- Tachometer doesn't work
- Cruise control doesn't work
- Slight tear in the B-pillar covering.
- First Aid kit is intact (doesn't look like it's ever been used), but the cover shattered last summer.
Located in Winston-Salem, NC
Contact: Geoff - firstname.lastname@example.org