A single good gray leather passenger classic C went for over $675 plus shipping recently on ebay. Driver seats seem to be more common and can often be had for cheap. If you've got a pair of classic-c that doesn't immediately need a refurb, I'm sorry to tell all the buyers, the pair is worth over $1000, $1500 on average. Sure, this set may have a few reasons to be knocked down, but it seems a bit premature to be tossing lowball $600 numbers into the poor guy's FS thread.
There are nice pairs of these seats selling over $2500. It may hurt a little that these are black, apparently the most common color, but they are by far the cheapest set of black leather I see out there. Save $1000+ due to a twisted bolster? Yeah, I'd jump on that if seeking black.
Now for questions:
- are the air bladder pumps included? Or are these like the seats I just bought and sold and just had the air tubes hanging out the bottom?
- does the power tilt work?
- do all the adjustment knobs work?
- do all the adjustment knobs have their plastic center nut covers?
- do these have heat? And if so, does it work?
- do the headrests still have their cotter pins? Or do the headrests slid right out?
- is there any rust on the bottoms of the frames?
- are there any tears or spots where hog rings are missing or disconnected?
- is it leather or vinyl?
- can you provide some close up pics and full view pics of both seats.
Sent from AutoGuide.com App