HRE 545R - 19 x 8.5/9.5 w/ Tires (235/35/19, 265/30/19) - $1400! - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 11:43 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Dec 2013
Vehicle: '14 428i M-Sport, '02 C32 AMG
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
HRE 545R - 19 x 8.5/9.5 w/ Tires (235/35/19, 265/30/19) - $1400!

Hey guys,

Selling a set of 19" HRE 545R wheels WITH tires. Priced to move, at $1400 all-in, for the set of 4 wheels mounted on tires + HRE centercaps. Reverse lip 5-spoke wheels with exposed rivets, with an original retail price between $5-6k. Centers were powdercoated gloss black by 969 Motorsports a while back, lips remain silver.

Wheels are coming off my W203, but these should also fit a W209. 19x8.5 front, 19x9.5 rear, 5x112 lug bolt pattern.

- Front wheels are 19 x 8.5", mounted on 235/35/19 Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3. About a 1.5" dish or so.
- Rear wheels are 19 x 9.5", the passenger side mounted on 265/30/19 Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3, and the driver's side mounted on 265/30/19 Kumho Ecsta Supra SPT. Approximately a 2.5" dish or so.

Re: Fitment
Works on an aggressive stance on W203. I ran these on my 02 C32 that was lowered (very low) on H&R coilovers, but I had the rear fenders rolled to accommodate the wide rear tires. Note that these worked on my W203 without rubbing as long as I didn't run a tire with a very square sidewall when I was very low.

Re: Condition
- The two driver's side wheels have a minor squared off bend in the lips. I hit a pothole on this side, and these wheels will need to be fixed. This is shown in the last two pictures of the wheels picture set.
- The front driver's side wheel is missing one rivet. All other wheels retain all rivets.
- Minor scuffing, and very miniscule "rash" on a few rims
- Tires are used, but have a good deal of treadwear left, as can be seen in the pictures.
- No known cracks

All the pictures below are of my exact wheels that I'm selling. After I had the centers powdercoated black, I rarely took pictures of my car, and I had the wheels sitting in my garage for quite a while since I considered selling my car. Sorry, the only pictures I have of the wheels in black on the car are those two night shots. I realize those don't show the details of the wheels too much, so I've included some earlier pictures of when the wheels were silver because I took more pictures of my car back then.

Buyer buys wheels AS-IS. I've explained all known issues with the wheels above. Priced at $1400 including tires, so with some mild repair and refinishing on them, you can get out the door with a refreshed set of 19" HRE's on tires for under $2k.

FOR NORCAL PICKUP ONLY. will NOT ship. will take more specific pictures if necessary. no lowballs, no trades, priced at $1400 to move. Thanks for looking

(more pictures uploading)

Pictures of wheels taken yesterday:

On my car:

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: