BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Jul 2004
Vehicle: 1998 SL600 Pano, 2002 ES300, 2004 Protege5 Turbo
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Vasir
(Thread Starter)
FS- 2002 f250 crew cab 4x4

Not a mercedes, but I figured I may share it here as well. I dont think I'm breaking any rules.. If I am, Im sorry!

$10,000 obo

2002 F250 CrewCab Long Bed 4x4 Off-Road Lariat

The following is copied from my craigslist ad:

Selling my 2002 F250 Crew Cab Long Bed 4x4 Off-Road Lariat truck... My thats a long title for a truck.

It is in really good condition, the only reason I am selling it is because it wont fit in my garage, and it is a hassle to keep in the RV parking at my other house. Im selling it to get a short bed instead- otherwise this truck is fantastic!

It currently has 228k miles. The previous owner before me used it to take his family up to Canada once a year and commuted to Arizona every month or so.
He sold it to me because he wanted an Excursion instead.

I use it for misc. projects around the house and to tow my cars back and forth. Ive driven it to Southern California and back 4 times so far; its a great road trip vehicle if gas isnt your concern, but im assuming since you're reading this ad, you're well aware that is isnt eco friendly. I average 10mpg, but I have a semi-heavy foot. The previous owner averaged 13mpg and I have absolutely no idea how he did it, unless he was pushing it around town.

Everything works, the A/C blows cold, the heater blows hot. 4x4 works great; although I've only used it to confirm if it works or not, otherwise i have never actually 'needed' the 4x4. Factory 6 disc cd changer, Leather seats. Both front seats are power. power windows all around, Tinted windows. Back-up sensors, which are fantastic for a truck of this size- I dont know what I would do without it! Tow hitch/reciever; tires are good, with the two front tires being newer, but they are the same brand/style.

The only thing I have against the truck is that the steering wheel is off center. When driving straight, the wheel is turned slightly to the right. I took it to the dealer and they said its alligned and everything is fine, just that when it was alligned before, the wheel was not centered; they offered to cure the steering wheel issue with a new allignment, but told me it was not needed unless it bothered me enough.

This truck does not leak or burn and oil, and I wouldnt hesitate to drive this cross-country tomorrow.

Im only selling it so that I can get a short bed of this same truck, so that I can fit it in my garage.

Come see it, test drive it and take to your mechanic to have him check it out if you like.

$10,000 or best cash offer. Im in no hurry to sell, but it would be nice to sell it sooner than later so that I can buy another truck.

Call/text 916-two one two-5196
916-212-five one nine six

No I wont ship it to Columbia, Congo, Nigeria or wherever. If you're a scammer and you email/call me. I wont ignore you, but instead waste your time instead.
I'm a bored man; I have time for these things.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	truck 121.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	627593   Click image for larger version

Name:	truck 109.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	627601   Click image for larger version

Name:	truck 111.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	627609   Click image for larger version

Name:	truck 113.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	627617   Click image for larger version

Name:	truck 114.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	627625  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in