baby on the way, don't NEED to sell the E50, but if I can, I probably should replace it with something more practical, efficient and baby/kid damagable...
Recently imported from Japan, super clean car, just turned 80,000km, other than a few niggly bits, it's almost perfect. Asking $9500.
1. Passenger window regulator needs repair. This will be done before sale or negotiated in price.
2. Fuel gauge reads low. Reserve is about 20 litres at the moment. I may fix it but it just means you fill up before the tank is really empty, not really a problem.
3. One of the dash vents is broken- side to side aim doesn't work.
4. DVD/nav/hdd system is a bit complex and inJapanese but works and sounds great.
5. Needs to have aircare test by July next year. With mileage and condition it shouldn't have any problems. Could be part/condition of sale.
PM or call, 778-eight seven one-2228.