Up for sale is my Clarion NZ501 single DIN pop up in dash navigation system.
What comes with it:
- The NZ501 - In Dash DVD/Navigation System with Bluetooth and large touch screen LCD display. Has a motorized LCD so it fits into a Single DIN (typical radio size) slot. - It was $545 new.
- Remote control
- Wiring harness for W210 with wires in the correct places - $20 new
- iPod Adapter with video capability - $40 new
- Clarion THD400 HD Radio Tuner - $80 new
- Three Year Transferable Square Trade Warranty that expires 02/2015 - $70
- Rear camera that attaches to license plate. Brand new, never used - $30 new
Total cost new was over $700. Selling for $350 + shipping. No haggles, that is the price and I'll calculate actual shipping for whoever buys it.
I don't have the original box or manuals, but they are easily found online. I don't 100% remember the install procedure, so you'll have to read the manual. It is pretty simple since the harness plugs into the Mercedes harness. To bypass the DVD player restriction when moving you simply ground a wire.
The head unit works perfectly fine. Simply removed it as I am selling my W210 e55. This would be great for anyone with a w210 vehicle since I already have the harness setup.
I did see that the GPS cable had a small tear in the cable housing. However, it was working perfectly fine, so no worries. If you are worried, the GPS sensor and cable are only $20 on eBay.
More information on it can be found here.
Clarion U.S.A. | NZ501