Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

(4) 19 x 9 Lorinser RSK3 Wheels for Sale

3K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  ScapinBenz 
#1 ·
Hello Benzworld,
I have (4) 19" Lorinser RSK3 Wheels for sale. They are all 19 x 9, with a +38 offset, 2 piece reverse bolted center sections, and are SUPER RARE - no other sets of these in the Midwest. These wheels came to me from Oregon and are originally made by Ronal Germany for Lorinser tuning company, and are in 9/10 condition on all four (picture only shows one wheel, but the rest look just as good, no curbs). These wheels were made for a W140 series Mercedes (1991-1999 models - were going to be mounted on a '98 CL500) and will fit VW/Audi cars with the proper spacers (spacers not included). The center cap removal tool is also included, I just don't have a picture of it. Tires & lug nuts not included. These had an original retail price of $1000 per wheel, so please no low balling, I have priced them accordingly. No returns or refunds, please research if these will fit your car before purchasing. Contact me if interested, sold the car & looking for a quick sale, thanks. $2000 obo.

A pic to show the car they would have been on:

A coupe with RSK3's:

See less See more
#2 ·
130+ views and no replies, come on. No one wants some rare Lorinsers? These aren't D93's that everyone will recognize or may have owned. I'm willing to work on the price if someone is interested, just need these gone so I can buy snow tires & wheels for my new car. Will ship if necessary, they are already in boxes ready to go. Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.