Factory MB trailer hitch for 2012-2014 ML. - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-12-2013, 06:55 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Nov 2007
Vehicle: Don't own a Mercedes, probably because I fix them for a living. LOL.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Factory MB trailer hitch for 2012-2014 ML.

I have a brand new trailer hitch that I removed from a dealer trade vehicle that the customer did not want.
It comes with the factory hitch, cross bars, hardware, wiring harness and the hard foam insert that fills the void between the bumper and hitch.

Will take $500.00 cash.

It does not come with the small module it plugs into so you will have to obtain that from the dealer.

If you do not want to get the module and want to go with a stand alone wiring harness that taps into your existing light harness I can offer one of those harnesses and wiring instructions for $150.00.

This harness supplies its own power to the trailer lights and only detects the signal from your tail lights thus eliminating problems with voltage coding or erratic lighting.

What you see is what you get and I can deliver this for a travel fee or can meet north of Atlanta.

I also install aftermarket hidden hitches, running boards on late model GLK, ML and even the latest GL...yes you heard it right...the latest GL...I also provide maintenance in the Atlanta area.

Contact me at 404-723-1346

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: