RGT
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Nov 2008
Vehicle: 1983 380 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
1983 380 SL

I have a1983 380SL that I will may be losing storage on that I reluctantly am selling. The car has 86,XXX =/- on it. it has a hard and soft top. The soft top is in great shape, The brakes were done and the car was tuned up just prior to going in to dry heated storage, it has been there for 4-5 years now. I should have it in the next few days in Lexington, Massachusetts.
I had put rear shocks and sway bar links on it The car looks great but was used regularly before going in to storage and has some signs of use, no dents and was never in an accident, there has been some repainting on the car and new pinstriping. it is beige/tan with a brown interior. There was a dime sized rust spot blistering the paint near the gas filler door. The car has a CD changer in the trunk but has the (I think) original radio. I had a new A/C compressor installed and the AC worked but was slowly blowing less and less cold before going into storage, so I assume there is a leak in the AC system. the tires on the car have good tread and would get through inspection but if I were going to drive the car regularly or on the highway I would replace them due to age. I don't have any pictures right now, there may be some on this sight in the SL forum that I posted before the car went in to storage. Looking quick I see low mileage cars like this with asking prices in the 8k-10k. Let me know if your interested and I will follow up here once I have the car and can post pic's

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in