Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2006 M-B S55

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  jwalther 
#1 ·
We sold this car to our customer back in 2005 with only 3,100 miles and now we are offering it to you again! We are proud to offer this EXCEPTIONALLY WELL CARED FOR S-55 LOADED finished in Brilliant Silver Metallic with Agate Leather interior and is equipment with power windows, door locks, seats, mirrors, MOONROOF, PS, PB, AC, ABS, AM/FM, CD, NAVIGATION, heated/memory seats, tilt, cruise, rear defroster, rear heated seats, satellite radio, 3 piece AMG alloy wheels, PLUS MUCH, MUCH. MUCH MORE! These S-55's are hard to come by ESPECIALLY as clean as this one is! Talk about VALUE, this S-55 was OVER $115,000.00 new and it is NEW enough to be sitting on our showroom floor for A WHOLE LOT LESS THAN $115,000.00. Are you ready? Hard to believe that we can offer this LIKE NEW S-55 FOR $82,000.00 LESS, but it is true YOU can buy this EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN S-55 for the ridiculous price of only $32,900.00! Hurry, This MERCEDES-BENZ won't last at his price! Proudly brought to you by Nelson Automotive, home of the finest cars available for 32 years! More information and pictures are available at the website below, any questions feel free to inquire with the email provided.

sales@nelsonautogroup.com

Nelson Auto Group | Marysville, OH | Your Source for Pre-Owned Vehicles

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Edited to appeal to enthusiasts, most of which hate buying from used car dealers. We know the standard features of the S55.

We sold this car to our customer back in 2005 with only 3,100 miles and now we are offering it to you again. 2006 S-55 LOADED finished in Brilliant Silver Metallic with Agate Leather interior. Original MSRP $115,000.00 new. Asking $32,900.00. More information and pictures are available at the website below, any questions feel free to inquire with the email provided.

Once you cut through the fluff there's not alot being said. Here's what enthusiasts want to hear.

How many miles?
Full service history with any major repairs?
Full, complete, rigorous inspection?
How long are you willing to warranty this vehicle, since it is like brand new and needs nothing?

Please avoid caps and exclamation points with your answers. :thumbsup:

#5 ·
#6 ·
Ditto Humble, Fan, Tyler & Tex. Will be interesting to see what it eventually sells for. No doubt a great car, and it may sell for something close to the asking price -- but probably not to anyone here on Benzworld. Past & present owners of W220 & W221 models (including myself -- I had a 2002 s430 and loved it) know that a bumper-to-bumper warranty is as necessary as it is expensive. I think I paid about $3K for one from Millennium (as recommended by a trusted friend who runs the certified pre-owned division of a local MB dealer), and it paid for itself in a hurry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.