20" all black mesh rims/tires for sale - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Go Back   Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway
New User? Register - Forgot Password

BenzWorld.org is the premier Mercedes-Benz Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2013, 09:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Jun 2013
Post FS: 20" all black mesh rims/tires for sale

Hey I have a set of 20" all black mesh rims that i used for about 4 months and a BRAND NEW set of high performance staggered tires. Right now they are 5X112 but they can be redrilled to fit any car that you want as long as it is wide enough in the back. These rims are beautiful as you will see. I had it on my Benz C300 and it was always a head turner. I kept them in mint condition and just bought new tires last week so I can get rid of these.

Just bought a new car so I dont need these anymore, if your interested give me a call/text at 647-833-4391 or email me and ill get back to you asap. Rims I used for about 4 months last summer and tires are brand new with stickers still on. $1500 OR BEST OFFER. These NICHE rims go for about 1500 just for the rims alone and no tires!

Jaffer
Attached Images

Last edited by trickronalds; 06-23-2013 at 09:40 PM.
trickronalds is offline   Reply With Quote

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway