LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 01:55 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Jul 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
20" genuine Carlsson FORGED CR1/16 UL

Absolutely stunning set of fully refrurbed genuine Carlsson Forged wheels.

Prior to refurb they were mint and had just been refurbed by previous owner, but the colour was a dull silver all over and i wanted a more brighter silver with a diamond cut lip, so although they didn't need a refurb i decided to spend £400 as wheels like these deserve it and dont come up very often due to price new. These wheels each retail for £1900 from Carlsson and are still available from their web site.

There are 2 versions of this wheel both are CR1/16, the normal ones only go up to a 10x19 and are about £520 each wheel, so if you are doing your checking, make sure you look at the Forged Ultra Light version, which in my set measure up as

Front 9.5" x 20" ET45
Rear 11" x 20" ET35

To give you an indication of how light these are, the rear wheel 11x20 is lighter then oem E46 M3 18" front wheel
I have also added new stubby (sit flush to the wheel) air valves.

These wheels were only designed to fit a few Mercs due to the rear width, but they are a standard fit on the SL range, that would be the R230 model (or to some people the SL55 shape) and the current SL range, also the W216 CL range, that would be the 2007 onward models.

A recent set in the exact configeration sold in Germany for £4600, but it did have 4 used tyres, you do see the normal CR1/16 sets floating on Ebay and i think there is a set of the Forged Ultra Lights on Ebay UK at the moment but in 19" for about £2k.

Based in Slough and absolutely no couriers, pick up only 07767 66 55 44

PRICE £1995

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: