Date registered: May 2004
Vehicle: 1966 230SL, 2006 C230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
500SLC, 380SLC for sale in Columbus, OH
An acquaintance from the MBCA who's not computer literate asked me to photograph his car and post ads on-line. Please PM me to get his name, phone number, and additional pics. He was still deciding on a price when I was over to take the pics. I’m not sure what he settled on, but he was talking about some reasonable prices. I'll call him tomorrow and get pricing details.
Ready to make into a Benz hot rod! The car is together and running, but the following parts are ready to be put on the car:
- New rear axles and 3.27 ratio differential gears.
- 500 Euro cam shafts and towers.
- 560 Euro headers ( 4-> 2), lower pipes (2 ->1) and dual flow-through pipes. Add a pair of mufflers for true dual exaust!
- Interior c-pillar “sail” panels.
- New center console and console wood.
- New dashboard.
Already done on the car:
- Good dash wood from donor car.
- New timing chain installed.
- All “front end” rebuilt, including steering box rebuilt, new shocks, new ball joints, new tie rods, and more.
- Lowered suspension installed by M-B certified mechanic.
All original except 560 dual intake air cleaner.
Replaced timing chain (I don’t know if it is single or double row).
There are a ton of other parts in boxes. I didn’t know which went to which car. There were good used replacements and new-in-box parts. Some were interior/exterior trim pieces, and some were mechanical or electrical parts. There were also some manuals. There’s a bunch of stuff and the owner knows what goes with each car.
Don't forget - these are not my cars and I don't know anything about them. Please PM me for the seller's contact info.