4-Door 3.2 Liter 6-cylinder 5-speed Automatic Transmission Sedan
92 Photos and Slide Show available at Google+ Photos
This car is in exceptionally good condition. Well cared vehicle with over $10,000+ worth of repairs in the past 3 years. Primary repairs made with genuine Mercedes-Benz parts and labor provided by the local Mercedes-Benz service center.
New Michelin tires purchased in 2013, 225/60R-16 98H
Brakes repaired in 2010 and inspected by Mercedes-Benz service center in 2013.
Receipts available in PDF for all repairs, parts and service here
• New battery 2013
• Spark plugs replaced along with some connectors
• Gear shifter mechanical problem repaired
• Regular Mercedes-Benz service center oil changes
• Various engine seals replaced
• …..plus many other repairs
120,000 miles (averages to 7,500 miles per year)
• Very smooth ride. I never minded being in traffic or going on long trips.
• Antenna was rebuilt with a new mast installed by the service center.
• Still has the original phone and hands-free system.
• Will include Jabra hands free Bluetooth/Radio unit for newer phones.
• Also, will include a USB charger that fits the lighter socket.
• Car has been completely detailed and feels like a new Mercedes-Benz.
• Two original keys.
• Original owners manual and history included.
• Miscellaneous parts included.
• AllDataDIY.com 5 year subscription for this car included (expiration in 2018).
• Detroit Metropolitan Area
• Front right bumper corner has scratch and dent
• Rear trunk lid has dent
• Outside temperature not reading
• One rear head rest not staying up
• Two front passenger vent control lights not on
Why am I selling it?
• I picked up a sweet 2004 CL500 and really don’t need two cars. Wasn’t quite in the plans considering recent repairs on the S320, but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity on the CL500.