Selling my C200K w203! need it gone ASAP! - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-18-2013, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: May 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Selling my C200K w203! need it gone ASAP!

this has been my pride and joy! As this is my second Mercedes benz and its been an absolute blast to drive! Shes always been garaged and washed every Sunday never missed a beat, have an absolutely no issues since i bought her. Trust me when i say you wont find another Mercedes Benz that looks as tough as she does, turns heads no matter where she goes, all modifications were done and completed by my European mechanic, there were no shortcuts in modifying this car all parts are top quality, shes always been serviced with the Certified oils approved by Mercedes, it comes with full service history and a spare key. This car was mainly used for my coast trips but now finding no need for her as i'm currently a full-time student with fees to pay.

so whats on it?
-19inch wheels (19x8.5 front & 19x9.5 rear) these are heavy duty and very wide wheels and still have plenty of tred
-Rolled rear gaurds so no scrubbing
- D2 racing coilovers which cost me an arm and a leg to buy and install fully adjustable ride height and damper settings
-AMG style headlights
- comes with genuine street legal Phillips (blue bulbs)
-AMG style Angel halos custom fabricated to headlights
-AMG style c55 Spoiler - Custom fabricated Cat back exhaust system sounds completely different to any other mercs had alot of comments it sounds like a V6
- 2 12inch kicker subs with a 1000watt rockfordfosgate AMP

Spares?
The stock wheels
suspension
front headlights all in excellent condition

the bad?
from my perspective the usual lower front bumper chips but apart from that shes really clean

its amazing on fuel it being a 4 cylinder and 2.0L Supercharged, the leather is in amazing condition, each week its polished as well as the paint which is treated with meguiars black wax, its aggressive, looks amazing and will turn heads no matter where you go! such a regretfull sale but im coming onto my open license now and im keen for more power! anyone make an offer or need more pics im in Australia Brisbane QLD my number is 0402032047
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	858306_416034541813746_177142371_o.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	515976   Click image for larger version

Name:	861393_416034618480405_100028311_o.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	515977  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in