FS : So. Cal 2005 STEALTH E55 AMG (Flint Grey)...9.5 out of 10! - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-28-2013, 11:16 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Feb 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thumbs up FS : So. Cal 2005 STEALTH E55 AMG (Flint Grey)...9.5 out of 10!

Today is a difficult day for me as I am parting with my beloved 2005 E55.
I looked for 3 years to find a later E55 in the exact color combo I wanted. Flint Grey w/Black Interior and Dark Oyster Wood.
It was owned by a business man in Northern California and I had it shipped down. He just purchased a 2013 E63 with Ceramic Package and only had a 4 car garage, and this would be his 5th. So I lucked out and bought it from him!

The rear seat he said was never sat in, and I believe him. The interior is 9.5 out of 10 the driving condition is 9.5 out of 10 and the exterior is 9 out of 10. Current milage is 120,xxx.
I've never eaten any food in it whatsoever. I took better care of this car than I do of my family (don't tell them I said that).

This 2005 AMG came with tinted windows, and a full front end clear bra including both headlights ($1,000 just for the bra). From there I tinted the windshield 35% ceramic to cut 65% of the heat and uv coming down on the dash/interior.

I also added the front flat amg symbol, removed all E55/AMG/V8 Kompressor emblems, and paint matched the rear mercedes star emblem and paint matched the chrome strip just below that...turning this nearly 500hp beast into a Stealth AMG.

Included with this E55 is a folder with the full service history of the vehicle.
We went above and beyond to take care of this car.
In the past 6 months alone i've changed the front brakes, serviced the transmission, new tires, new front brakes, new updated front thrust arms, and new belts. This IMMACULATE E55 needs nothing but a new driver and a new home. It is the one of the smoothest, fastest, and most responsive cars I've ever driven. To contact me please email or call/text me anytime....zeke180@yahoo.com or 949-324-5577.

$18,500

Thank you!
Kyle

Last edited by Stealth E55; 04-28-2013 at 12:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-30-2013, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Feb 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
To the top..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in