BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Apr 2013
Vehicle: BMW M3 E36 DINAN Stage 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
BMW E36 M3 DINAN Stage 3 in AZ, $18K For Sale or Trade

95 BMW M3 – DINAN STAGE 3 $18K
Adult Owned! MINT! Meticulously maintained by an enthusiast, and Extremely Rare to find in this condition! Must See to Really Understand and Appreciate! 95’s were arguably the Best year for the E36 M3(OBD1.) The modifications are Very tasteful and Ridiculously Effective! A bone stock E36 M3 (240 bhp & 225 lb-ft, and 0-60 in 5.5 sec) is an amazing machine, but the Stage 3 DINAN E36 M3 has only accentuated BMW’s driving experience… The body is completely original and never had any body panels replaced or painted (no accidents in the history of the car.) Alpina and Dinan are the ONLY 2 tuner companies that have been certified by BMW, and will keep the warranty intact (this vehicle is obviously no longer under warranty.) All original paperwork, window sticker, service receipts, DINAN catalogs, Brembo catalogs, BMW catalogs, and Automobile Magazine & Car and Driver Magazines, with featured articles from 1995. Pinkslip in hand and looking to trade for an equally clean BMW E39 M5, 03+E55 AMG, B6/B7 S4, 335i. Please NO lowballers, tire kickers, or joyrides. Serious buyers only, PLEASE! I would NEVER sell this car if I didn’t need a second 4 door vehicle (I also have an 08 Honda Pilot) or had the space to store it! 109,XXX miles, but looks and drives better than Most carswith less than 40k on the clock.

The Modifications are as listed,

Complete DINAN STAGE 3 includes:

DINAN S3 Supercharger with all accessories- (Fully rebuilt 4,500 miles ago) High Flow Fuel Injectors, CNC Machined Crank Pulley, Intake Plumbing, Turbotronics-10, Engine Management Software, Compressor Bypass Assembly, Brackets and Hardware.
DINAN S3 Suspension System- Bilstein Springs, Bilstein Front Struts, Bilstein Rear Shocks, Front Spring Pads, 22 mm Adjustable Front Anti Roll Bar, 21 mm Adjustable Rear Anti Roll Bar, M3 Camber Plates.
DINAN High Flow Throttle Body.
DINAN Performance Chip.
DINAN High Performance Air Box.
DINAN Free Flow Exhaust System.

In addition to the STAGE 3:

Brembo Four Piston Front Calipers, (from a Ferrari F-40) with 332 mm Brembo 2 Piece Rotors, Cross Drilled with Curved Vanes, McLaren F-1 Full Floating Top Hats, and Goodridge Stainless Steel & Braided Brake Lines.
Brembo Cross Drilled Rear Rotors, with OEM Calipers, and Goodridge Stainless Steel & Braided Brake Lines.
DINAN Front, Upper, Strut Tower Brace.
UUC Short Shift Kit.
DINAN Front, Lower, X Brace.
BMW Group N Motor Mounts.
BMW E46 330 CI Wheels.
Yokohama S-Drive Tires (just over 2k miles.)
Kenwood Face Off Head Unit, With Remote Control (the factory stereo is not acceptable in this car.)
Rockford Fosgate 12” Subwoofer, with a 400 Watt Amplifier.
Hand Painted Pinstripes (along the entire side of the car) in M Power Colors (very mild, looks good, but not $1k worth, which is what the original owner spent.)

There’s more, but these are the main parts worth mentioning. Over $25k in performance modifications! Spent $4-5k in the last year replacing EVERY part that needed replacing, (none of those parts were mentioned above) in order to keep this M3 running Flawless! This DINAN STAGE 3 E36 M3 is now rated at over 360 bhp, over 300 ft-lb, with a 0-60 time of 4.5 seconds, a higher rev limiter, higher top speed, unbelievable cornering abilities, and Extremely powerful braking!
Negatives:
There are maybe 3-4 dings throughout the entire car, a few scratches, some minor stone chips in the front end, some curb rash & chipping on the wheels, (personally, if I were to keep the car, I’d replace the wheels) and wear on the left bolster of the driver’s seat.

For serious inquiries call or text Emil @ (248)41seven-098three
exclusiveecs@aol.com but please text if you email, so that I may check that specific email (I receive a lot of junk email on that address.)

95 BMW DINAN E36 M3 Photos by Sundance13 | Photobucket

please use password: BMWE36M3

all caps, just like that, and you should be able to view over 80 photos taken in the last week... Thank You for your patience...

FINALLY PICS! I hope it works, been having trouble posting...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-27-2013, 03:44 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

(Thread Starter)
Come on! AZ, Cali, NM, NV... Would travel or meet halfway for the right deal... I've narrowed down my search to an 03+E55, 04+S4, or 07+335 sedan...
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-01-2013, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

(Thread Starter)
Bump!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in