BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: '86 2.3-16 Cosworth
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ppetracca
(Thread Starter)
Selling Entire 190E 2.6 EFI Parts Car!

You guys have probably seen my "parting out" post for my 190E 2.6 EFI. I'm changing jobs and moving across the country, leaving me very little time to part out individual pieces. I also have to get this car out of the warehouse within the next few weeks, so I'd like to sell the entire car, as a whole, with ALL $13k worth of the goodies on it. I'd like $1500 for the entire car. This includes everything seen in the initial post below, as I haven't begun parting out individual pieces yet. I will not ship it with a shipper, but we can arrange delivery within reason, as I have an SUV with towing capabilities. This is a steal.

The damage to the vehicle was an impact at the front left, which damaged suspension mounting points. That's why it's a parts car. Engine bay damage is limited to the radiator.

Originally Posted by ppetracca View Post

- Complete EFI Kit (incl. MS2 computer w/ fuel maps, custom CNC fuel rail, injectors w/ custom CNC adapters for M103, complete wiring harness, wideband O2 system and all other related parts) - Thinking about $1200? Total value was well over $2200 + design & tuning.
- Projector Headlights (custom project made with OE German projectors/ballasts, vacuum adjustable if your car is equipped, one housing is broken from the accident so parts can be swapped into another TYC Euro housing)
- Lorseiner 190E Spoiler (red, needs paint, never installed)
- Complete Big Brake Kit (EVOII front brakes w/ slotted+drilled vented rotors, E420 rears with slotted+drilled vented rotors, custom cut heat shields, all pads are good)
- Bilstein Sport Shocks & Vogtland Sport Springs (complete kit with proper spring shims for the 2.6, shocks are the yellow model, springs are the purples)
- Complete exhaust (precat delete, high-flow magnaflow muffler, oem rear primary muffler, high-flow magnaflow rear muffler -- this exhaust sounds SO good, great for a daily driver)
- Smoked rear taillights
- All interior parts (light creme color, power seats)
- All exterior parts (hood is pretty scratched up but straight, driver door has some damage)
- All glass (all side/rear windows are tinted, windshield is fairly new. You'll have to remove the glass yourself as it's something I have no experience with)

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: