Date registered: Sep 2010
Vehicle: 1985 300D W123
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
FS: W123&W126 Parts. Cleaning out garage !
I have finally made some progress cleaning out the garage -- first full day without any cold or flu symptoms so I cleaned up the garage a little. All shipping will be parcel post to save money except where the USPS It Fits-It Ships box is the best way to go. All parts are for W123 chassis application except the seat spring box. I can take as many pictures, close-ups, et cet for serious buyers. PP only.
1. W126 NEWER-like new Spring Box. Still has the MB sticker. This appears to have been a replacement. I can take some close-ups since the metal looks new. $50.00 plus shipping. I believe these go for around $400 new. This is my only W126 item.
2. Steering Box, W1230. No leaks and steers nice and it was cleaned up and painted black. $40.00 plus shipping. I think this was posted elsewhere. This is the same box.
3. Instrument Clusters. Both are low mileage. One is somewhat rare in that it has US standard of measurements--at least I have never seen one of these. Both are are in nice condition. Each $65 plus shipping. W123
4. Jacks, $10 each plus shipping- Bilstein. W123
5. Rear Tail Lights, with nice intack gaskets still. These are very nice. $60 plus shipping. W123. I am not breaking up the set.
6. Coolant expansion tank $20.00 plus shipping -- looks new. W123
7. Washer resevoir $15 plus shipping. W123
8. Dome light with map light. $10.00 plus shipping. W123
9. Five MB glow plugs. They have the MB logo on them. Nice shape for used. $10.00 plus shipping.
10. New replacement pump for fuel pump. Replaces plastic with metal. $15 SHIPPED.
11. Not pictured: I have two (2) very nice sets of 240D fuel injectors. They received my service, pop tested, balanced, with nice USED GERMAN nozzles. No peeing. They look and perform like new. Nice German quality vs. made in India or France nozzles. $80 shipped each set. (again, these are USED nozzles) and each set of 4 is $80 shipped.
10. Entire blue interior, very very nice shape. Not pictured. Both seat bottoms were rebuilt using passenger spring boxes and these have the Euro rear head rests and an additional spring in the bottom part. Most likely local pick up OR I can meet someone in Charlotte, NC, Augusta, GA, South of Border SC-NC border, or maybe Atanta. Serious inquiries only please.
11. I have 3 large boxes of miscellaneous interior items and engine items. Let me know if you need any odd ball part.
12. Power (electric) passenger mirror, W123. I finally found in my garage one of my manual's ones. $40 plus shipping.
Thanks, and again, I will take as many close up pictures as requested.
PP= paypal only. PLEASE PM me for requests.