post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Jan 2008
Vehicle: {Black Prince}1979 300CD non-turbo
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
F/S 79' w123 300CD parting out, Ohio Bamboo Interior

Hello fellow Forumers, Alas the time has come. Projects too deep and wallet too thin, so Im parting out my 79' 123 300CD. Rear quarters are a bit rough, but other than that everything else is in operable condition. Car was owned & Garaged by original owner. Until i acquired it because of a bad floor, due to salt vs. heated garage. Its black with Rare Baboo interior. There's alot of newer dealer parts that were tediously replace by the original owner.

Front fenders,headlight doors,door metal(still have panels, glass, motors, vacuum stuff) & Motor are sold.

I have pretty rare OEM headlights still, with H2's instead of the stock yellows, little chip on the bottom of one, but its never had condensation buildup. Sanded and repainted the assemblies with rustoleum.

Have 14" aluminum Bundts, dismounted. 2 are a little off color because some cheap clearcoat is peeling off. But theyre almost flawless, no rash or bends.

Seats are really nice, excluding the rear seat back, but i also do upholstery, so i can relive the stitches if you need repair panels.

Have all chrome trim, it all looks pretty good, no damage to attachment points.

Some pics below, right taillight(left is sold). 50$
full passenger door chrome set, 40$
Example of window switch, all the rest are identical condition, this is the left rear.10$ ea.
One of the Euro headlights,(other one is identical minus the small crack at the bottom of inside lens.) Set 200$.
Passenger side armrest,(yes, all the interior is that nice!)20$ Remember, this is the less available Bamboo interior, Ive always considered it cooked pumpkin, Haha.

For my fellow petrolheads prices are of course negotiable, especially if combining items. Running short on time, so if you need any pics or prices just let me know. If you're interested in anything just PM me, ill ship priority mail if possible. Local pickup is also fine. If other options are required ill figure out the shipping when we cross that bridge.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	benz parts 062.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	497701   Click image for larger version

Name:	benz parts 002.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	497703   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4026.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	497704   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4029.JPG
Views:	76
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	497705  
Attached Images

Last edited by Darkstar7981; 02-23-2013 at 10:22 PM. Reason: more info.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: