I have a 1979 300sd White Exterior, Parchment/Light Tan interior. I am located in central Florida north of Orlando. Has a spun bearing so the block is no good, but everything else is fully functional....except the cruise control. All prices do not include shipping, some have shipping estimate attached.
The interior is in very good shape with no tears, no significant stains and the rear seat does not have the wrinkles you typically see. Exception is the dash which has several cracks, not willing to ship the dash. I would love to sell the interior as a whole but I will not be willing to ship the front or rear seats complete (available for pickup), I would remove the covers. Again the upper part of the dash is cracked but the lower part is great. The wood in the dash and around a/c is nearly immaculate (note that it has the idle adjuster), wood in center console has cracks.
1. Interior Carpets, MB TEX seat covers, headliner, headrests, armrests, all pillars etc from doors front and rear behind seat. (not including dash, center console, wood or guts of the seats) I am asking $500. Willing to sell separately if the price is right.
2. Excellent 9 out of 10 Zebrano Dash wood (note idle adjustment), wood around climate control, ash tray: $225
3. Climate Control Switch panel (no wood) $100
4. Headlight switch- $50
5. Functional gauge cluster - $100
Things I have kept or are sold/reserved:
1. Complete front / rear bumper, all hardware included - $125 each. (should be roughly $60 to ship each)
2. Bumperette (4 smaller bumper pieces above bumpers at each corner - $50 each
3. Headlights, Talights- $100 per pair, $60 each.
4. a/c compressor $100
5. power steering pump $50
6. power steering gear box $75
7. intake and exhaust manifold $100 each (i have two sets)
8. fuel tank sender - $50
9. fuel pump - $50
10. vacuum pump - $50 (i have 2)
Everything else is fair game, please send inquires and I will respond with a price.