Located in Tampa, many many many new parts on this grey market 85 300d, AC works and converted long ago.....fresh tint, well maintained mechanically, has the sport Volgtland springs, owned over 20 years, issues below (typical for the w123) car will come with bundts, not 8 holes will add more pictures this week, or look through my gallery as there are some there too
Problems next owner needs to fix
1.Very slow vac leak (auto locks work if locked right after you get out)
2.Hood bracket needs welded (wont shut all the way or latch, sticking up a bit on the drivers side now)
3.Rear window regulators need plastic slide repair
4. Door checks need refreshed
5. Very small rust behind back tires
6. Push stop to stop engine
(have part somewhere but don't drive the car that often)
7. Sunroof leaks to inside car passenger rear floor (repaired minor rust on floorpan, needs carpet steam cleaned)
8. Odometer stopped north of 200k
9. Glow plugs will most likely need reamed or replaced as it is sometimes slow to start without the block heater plugged in, injection unit could use a rebuild at some point.
Open for reasonable offers, need to move on as I have too many (all gassers now) .....if you aren't a tire kicker, give me a pm for a test drive or further info!