BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Dec 2009
Vehicle: 2008 Mercedes-Benz CL600, 2006 Mercedes-Benz SL65,
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: BRAND NEW K40 RL360I RADAR SYSTEM

Hello,

I am selling a BRAND NEW K40 (RL360I) Radar System. This is the top of the line model offered by K40 and was released less then 2 months ago. Price on Ebay is $1850.00..... I'm selling it for only ($1200.00)
FS: BRAND NEW K40 RL360I RADAR SYSTEM-dsc_0391.jpg
FS: BRAND NEW K40 RL360I RADAR SYSTEM-dsc_0392.jpg
FS: BRAND NEW K40 RL360I RADAR SYSTEM-dsc_0393.jpg
FS: BRAND NEW K40 RL360I RADAR SYSTEM-dsc_0394.jpg
FS: BRAND NEW K40 RL360I RADAR SYSTEM-dsc_0395.jpg
FS: BRAND NEW K40 RL360I RADAR SYSTEM-dsc_0397.jpg

Here are some Features:
- New LED Brightness Control - 5 customizable LED brightness settings. Allows you to adjust the intensity of the led's depending on the time of day or your visual preferences.

New Remote Control - Completely redesigned with easier access to the most popular features.
It's invisible! You'll only know it's there when you need it -- Unlike any other radar detection system or portable radar detector on the market, the K40 RL360i is invisible. No plugs, no wires, no unsightly box to compromise the elegance of your automobile's interior, or draw the attention of police or vandals.

Customized for your automobile -- The make, model, interior, accessory package, and even the color of your vehicle will determine its components, programming and installation. Your authorized K40 Dealer is an expert you can trust, and your K40 Consultant is only a phone call away. Please call 800.323.5608 anytime, day or night. You'll be surprised and delighted by our knowledgable and available experts. No maze of voice prompts. No voicemail. Just real people.

Customized for the way you drive -- Where do you live? What is your primary driving environment? Urban highways and city streets? Rural roads and low traffic interstates? On the open road, how fast do you typically drive? Who else drives your automobile? The K40 RL360i features, some of them noted below, can all be programmed and customized for your automobile and the way you drive. ***Call a K40 Consultant at 800.323.5608. We'd be happy to build a system just for you***

Integrated GPS antenna lets you Mark to Mute or Mark to Alert -- The K40 RL360i allows you to build your own data base of locations that are important to you.Mark to Alert for locations such as dangerous intersections, speed traps, school zones and portable speed cameras. Mark to Mute specific radar bands for locations such as automatic door openers, security systems etc.

Quiet Ride --The K40 RL360i allows you to set a minimum MPH detection speed that eliminates all audible alerts until the vehicle exceeds that selected speed. It's ideal for long road trips or when you only want to be alerted if you exceed a set speed limit.

Speed Monitor -- This feature gives the driver a constant audible alert whenever a preselected speed is exceeded. The interior LEDs will also illuminate. Great for young or new drivers and accidental lead foot. Self control. Parental control.

Please let me know if you have any question or are interested. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in