The time has come to fully part out my beloved 1989 190E 2.6 EFI. I got into an accident in 2009 when a tie rod broke (don't buy parts on eBay, guys) while driving a mountain road. I hit a large curb which ripped off the front left wheel and suspension and managed to end up parallel, teetering off a retaining wall. I've wanted to get the frame fixed, but it just doesn't make sense at this point, so it's time to part it out and get this thing out of my warehouse. Following you'll find a list of significant parts and a handful of photos of various parts. As of now, only the wheels have a potential buyer. Everything else is fair game. If you want the whole car for a project, I'd love to make a deal with you. Also, you're welcome to check the car out in person if you're in the SF Bay Area; it's located in Emeryville.
All parts will be sold to the person with the highest offer. Let's start the prices with something fair, k?
- Complete EFI Kit (incl. MS2 computer w/ fuel maps, custom CNC fuel rail, injectors w/ custom CNC adapters for M103, complete wiring harness, wideband O2 system and all other related parts)
- Projector Headlights (custom project made with OE German projectors/ballasts, vacuum adjustable if your car is equipped, one housing is broken from the accident so parts can be swapped into another TYC Euro housing)
- Lorseiner 190E Spoiler (red, needs paint, never installed)
- Complete Big Brake Kit (EVOII front brakes w/ slotted+drilled vented rotors, E420 rears with slotted+drilled vented rotors, custom cut heat shields, all pads are good)
- Bilstein Sport Shocks & Vogtland Sport Springs (complete kit with proper spring shims for the 2.6, shocks are the yellow model, springs are the purples)
- Complete exhaust (precat delete, high-flow magnaflow muffler, oem rear primary muffler, high-flow magnaflow rear muffler -- this exhaust sounds SO good, great for a daily driver)
- Smoked rear taillights
- All interior parts (light creme color, power seats)
- All exterior parts (hood is pretty scratched up but straight, driver door has some damage)
- All glass (all side/rear windows are tinted, windshield is fairly new. You'll have to remove the glass yourself as it's something I have no experience with)
All large parts are local pick-up only. If you pull any of the parts yourself I'll give you a discount (except the EFI, I'm doing that).