FS: Valve Cover Gasket for M113 engine, left hand/driver side - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Senior Member
Date registered: Jun 2011
Vehicle: 1999 E320 Sedan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: Valve Cover Gasket for M113 engine, left hand/driver side

I have ONE new, unused valve cover gasket for the left (driver side) cylinder bank of the M113 V8 engine. The manufacturer is BRUSS (OE quality), although for some reason the signet has been erased from the rubber. I am offering it for $5 plus actual shipping cost (probably between 3-5 dollars). New it would cost about $20 incl. tax and excl. shipping.

I got this gasket from RM European when I recently ordered valve cover gaskets for my E 320. The right side gasket I received was the V6 engine, but the left side gasket was for the V8 (although the plastic bag had the correct part number on it). Upon my notification, they sent me the correct gasket, but when I offered them to return the wrong one I was told that I can do with it whatever I want, so I decided that it would be a pity to throw it away.

Qualitywise, this gasket looked absolutely identical to the two gaskets that I installed on my engine (with great success--everything is clean and tight now).
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: