W123 Chassis Application, originally 240D circa 1983.
It is planned for this Saturday, December 8, 2012, that "The Sleeper" will venture its last 91 miles of driving to the land of VSTECH. There, its drive train will be transplanted into a donor car. I got my AAA card at the ready and verified I got 100 miles worth of towing -- LOL.
PLEASE send me any parts you are looking for since assuming all goes well, I am planning another trip within the following week or 2 to strip it of what I want / need and its carcus is going to be made into fine soup cans.
PLEASE PM or Email me. Prices will be very reasonable, shipping will be prompt, and just trying to part it out at this juncture. I will get some good 15 footer pictures before its last journey.
I will add here what I got
1. Very nice entire PS system: Already posted some pictures. $150.00 shipped for a non-leaking box and nice box itself
2. Very nice REAR tailights with the upgraded chrome strip. $80.00 shipped.
3. Very nice front driver's (L) window regulator. Smooth and powerful motor still. $50 shipped
4. Very nice blower motor. Nice for winter heat. $45 Shipped
5. Super NICE 6 pleat Palamino front passenger seat. $125.00 not sure about shipping. I can break down the seat to the bottom and top part.
6. Send me any thing you are looking for, e.g., glass, interior crap, et cet !!!
I got one somewhere but I remember its just the mirror built into the visor and its sort of crappy condition. The other blue interior parts are nice, but the visors are tough to get in nice decent condition.
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.