Wanted OM615 engine mount arms, clutch fork and a few others - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Jul 2012
Vehicle: W111 230S, W110 190c, W110 200D
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Wanted OM615 engine mount arms, clutch fork and a few others

Hello all, I am currently in need of several OM615 220D parts for my current project - an OM615 220D into a 1967 W110 200D. I already have a fantastic engine lined up but am in need of the following parts to make it fit/work:

- OM615 L/H engine mount arm - part number 615 223 1304

- M121 / OM621 Right hand engine mount arm (from a 190c, 190DC or 200D - the petrol and diesel 110s had the same mount arms) - part no: 121 223 46 04

- Clutch throwout arm / clutch fork (the bit that goes between the thrust bearing and slave cylinder)

- Vacuum pump to suit an OM615 - doesn't matter what condition as long as it is complete (I can get a diaphragm kit and rebuild it no problems).

I have seen some of these parts on some of the foreign ebay sites but either the price is waaayyy high or they won't post to Australia. W110 diesels are super rare here in Aus and W115 220D's aren't exactly common either - if anyone has a worn out OM615 that they are dismantling or has some of these spares lying around AND you wouldn't mind posting them to Adelaide AUS, please contact me.

Many thanks in advance!

- David
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: