Date registered: Nov 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
fs: Northern Cali 1975 240d w115
I just recently picked up this charming 1975 240d 4 speed. This thread is to gauge interest only. As it sits, I am in the middle of doing a head gasket job. The odometer has rolled over at least once so im assuming at least 160k on the chassis. I want to let this one go because I no longer have the facilities to properly restore the rust, so it needs to go to someone that can!
- rebuilt injection pump done about 10k miles ago
- viton return lines
- all original interior including a.m. radio
- 4 speed manual shifts very well
- gorilla knobs work awesome
- The floor pans have a couple small holes near the gas pedal. Consquently, the carpet is removed.
- a/c needs a charge
Overall condition i would say is a 6, but the car runs better than any 4 cyl mercedes diesel I've ever driven. Please email me for pics if interested. Located in Northern California.