2011 E350 Cabriolet 9K miles! Premium 2! Navi! ONLY 35K!!!!! - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 08:43 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Oct 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2011 E350 Cabriolet 9K miles! Premium 2! Navi! ONLY 35K!!!!!

Up for sale is a 2011 e350 Cabriolet,
Features include
Premium 2 Package
AMG Appearance package
Headed/Ventilated seats

Now heres the deal, This vehicle has a KBB of almost 60K, The vehicle was bought with some front end damage 6 months ago, along with a salvage title. (Paid 30K including shipping )

Ive spent well over 45K in this vehicle, which was a very stupid mistake but at first it seemed like I could get a pretty high end E class for price of C, It was my mistake since I had no idea how much the cost of repair would be.

Break Down of my cost
Car 30K
Labor+ Paint 5K
Parts 8-9K( ALL GENUINE FROM MERCEDES OF ATLANTA RMB-NO AFTERMARKET)- 1 Used part that was used was hood, since hood was 600 used and new was 2K but everything else is new and genuine
Along with many small payments on the side that may add unto 1K, Ive posted the car here so I can reach public that know the value of this car.

Im Currently a college student and have been having some financial issues for about a few weeks, the car was sent to copart for auction, where I was offered 32K from a guy in nigeria(Dealer), which is too low, but when a car is on copart (rebuilt)everyone assumes theres some major issue with vehicles on copart since dealers just touch them up and try to sell.
2011 Mercedes Benz E350 Cert Of Title-Rebuilt Title Car for sale in Orlando, FL at Copart Auto Auction Lot 24765912

This car is in great shape, but yes it does need a little bit of work
Car needs about 1K max of work, basically its not required but its a great idea to do it, needs a speed sensor, another sensor that was around engine(Not sure what it was called) along with SRS light on for driver side, they recommend to replace the Seat belt but I've driven for 5K miles no issue.. Anyways 1K max including labor and fees, you can probably get it done for less from local mechanic. (Can have it fixed and sell for 36K Perfect)

I can assist in shipping, I have a number for a driver one of my friend uses, he usually charges $350 to bring cars from texas to orlando and back, Im sure you can have car shipped for under 800(800 to California, but don't quote me on it but I should be able to get it close)

Ive owned the car for 6Months, 5000 Miles and its great!, I wish I could keep it or at least sell it for my cost (45K), but we all know a rebuilt car is hard to sell especially one thats Above 25K since rebuilt most likely you need cash but some banks MAY finance it so they lose majority of there value.

Also you can get FULL COVERAGE on rebuilt title cars, in the past you couldn't but now you can, I have full coverage from geico, so if anything happens they HAVE to pay me fair market value for this vehicle (Clean title value).

Anyways, Im located in orlando area but have classes most mornings from 8-10 am, Please give me a call @ anytime after that

Here pic the day I dropped car off at auction, I haven't had a chance to drive it for 1 whole month
car was a bit dirty but pic came out great
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4957.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	475500  

Last edited by bk0123; 11-05-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Oct 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Also willing to go through any type of secure escrow service, buyer must pay fees.

And I'm pretty firm on price, it won't go down but it can go up
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: