Edit: The new price is $3K. I just bought a motorcycle and will be moving out in 3 weeks. That being said I don't have enough room for 2 cars and a motorcycle and the coupe needs to be gone.
Since this pictures has been taken,
I have replaced the center storage box and the ignition key works to both lock and unlock it.
The engine has a front cover now.
Oil change has recently done.
The mileage is 98,510 as of now.
Hello guys. Long story short, my commute is 40 miles each way and the gas prices are around $5 per gallon here in San Diego. That brings my monthly gas cost up to around $250 - $300. That being said, I want to get something economical and smaller and I am open to trades maybe even a motorcycle something like a Ducati Monster or a Triumph Speed triple.
Here is some info about my car:
* 97,070 original miles (as of Oct 07)
* Beige color interior with a very small tear on the driver side and the armrest is a little bit worn.
* Sunroof flips up/down and slides perfectly.
* AC works great and blows ice cold.
* The original radio and cassette player work perfectly, I use a cassette adapter to plug my I-Phone in. However the CD Player in the trunk has a missing cartridge.
* Original antenna goes up and with no problem.
* Cruise control works perfectly.
* Tags are paid until April 2013 or so.
* Clean and clear title in hand under my name.
I just put a new set of wheels with tires off of a newer E series. The tires have around %70 tread on them and I also have the old rims and the tires that I will throw-in with the deal. Although both the old tires and the wheels are in pretty rough shape.
I also have a genuine Mercedes Benz roof rack that I will include with the sale that I purchased from Germany 2 weeks ago or so.
The only issue that I am having with the car is that there is a reverse gear engagement problem. It still works and this issue doesn't affect the regular gears. Once you put in the reverse it delays 2 -3 seconds and sometimes
you cannot go up hill in reverse, it revs-up.
Here is how the car sits now:
Here are the detailed pictures
before I put the wheels and the rack. I am looking to get $5K as it sits now with the rack and everything included. I am not in a rush by any means. The car is located in San Diego and since it is my DD the mileage will be raising slowly but surely.