LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Aug 2003
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
For Sale - 1987 300E

Must sell my project car. Beautiful Mercedes Sedan ++120K miles. This would be a great project car for an enthusiast or mechanic. Has been in storage for several years. Fuel tank has been removed and flushed out. Gas was clean upon inspection. No jellied gas. Flush was done only a few months ago. Straight exterior and clean interior. New belts and hoses all around. Needs a fuel pump. Will have to be towed to its new home. Hate to see it go but cannot spend the time working on it right now.

That is the ad as it appears on Craigslist. Here is some more information.

I have an emergency vet bill that needs to be taken care of right away. I really don't want to sell this car but have no choice. The car is parked on the street in the Desert Shores area of Las Vegas. If interested I would have the potential buyer drive by and take a look first and then we can meet up to handle the sale. Just so there are no surprises I have a salvage title. The car was purchased from an auction and totaled since the bodywork estimate exceeded the value of the car. Body work was completed buy the company I purchased the car from.

This is a usable driver car or could be parted out. I would fix it up myself but have no shop space and need to pay for my dogs medical bills instead. Would prefer to deal with a Las Vegas local if possible.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: