I'm trying to clean up my garage and patio (and house) and it's time to get rid of some stuff. I don't want to ship things. So if you want to drive to Pasadena I'll make you good deals on stuff. Here's what I can think of off-hand...
1. Palomino W123 driver's seat in good condition, 84/85 style $25
2. Palomino wagon-specific parts - panel that covers rear speakers and a few other parts $10 each
3. Carpets with the backing - $40 per set
4. Valve cover a FI M130 or M129 (not sure if they are different) - $40
5. Euro lights for a W123 including new gaskets and a spare set of parts lights. High spec, I think they are vacuum adjustable $250 including spares
6. Palomino VELOUR euro door panels for a W123 sedan or wagon with power windows - late style switches, very good condition $200
7. Velour headrests, center arm rest (not so good condition)
8. Assorted full wheel cover hubcaps
9. Beauty trim rings (original, not repro) in good driver condition for 1963-1967 14" wheels $TBD
10. W126 rear foot rests, brown and grey and I think one camel - $35 each
11. Assorted steering wheels (plastic) from 1960s - 1971 in repairable condition
12. Assorted power antennas including one working Hirschman sedan antenna.
Again, I don't want to ship things. If I'm going to ship, I might as well list on ebay.
Email me if interested...