Phase 1 on the 8x16 et24 rs023 with 1.5" slant lips. These WILL fit the front of a 560sl with 15mm spacers making a not-too-shabby 8x16 et9... 2mm more poke than ideal I guess, but we have yet to determine if 1/2" / 13mm spacers would work.
- five silver 8x16 et11 bbs rs009 w 2" slant lips with original clearcoat
---- four with 225/50/16 firestone indy500 summer tires mounted
---- one looks like it has never has a tire mounted
- four 8x16 et24 silver bbs rs023 with bare metal 1.5" slant lips. Needs bolts installed and some minor lips repairs to be near perfect.
- four bbs (currently black) rs098 7x16 et35, currently disassembled as a project set that I was planning to make much wider with much larger lips.
- two extra 2"x16" slant lips, currently stripping off clear coat.
- one bbs rs011 flat face from a 7x16 et35 wheel (0.5" lip and 6" barrel... No 6" barrel though only 5.5")
- one bbs rs 0.5" lip (belongs with above rs011)
- several extra 5.5" barrels, some cracked.
- four bbs (ra ?) 7x 16 et23 one piece (currently mounted with old 225/60/16
- four general altimax winter tires in 205/55/16
- four 8x16 et11 rial weave wheels (currently polishing these huge lips)
- four Taiwan Replicas of ats gen1 AMG road wheels. Perfect copy except for caps and the hub markings which normally say "AMG"