- 3 hupcaps left. Just want them gone.
- will soon want to push out some wheels and make some decisions how to move forward on my projects and keep no more than 3 sets of the following for myself:
- 8x16 et11 2" lip bbs rs
- either 8+8" bbs rs sets with front spacer to make et11 set for a 560sl, or a 7+9 set in et24. 1" front lips and 2" rear lips either way. All four are mirror polish lips. Set will most likely be silver.
- 8x16 et11 momo 5-spoke to fit a 560sl
(Cheapest set I've got, and looking to most likely move fast)
- lorinser LO: best set I currently have is 7x16 et23 front and 8x16 et35 rear (would space out nicely), but I know where to get four 8x16 et11 that I would gladly split with a buyer who wants either the 7" fronts (for a wide variety of cars) or the 8e35 to use as fronts on something like a 560sl. I have 1 each of 8x16 et11 and 8x16 et22, but singles don't help make sets.
Then I have the two sets I am not really looking to sell, but would sell off for high prices to help me make my decision about what to keep for my AMG clone project:
- ats penta clones in 8x16 et11, never mounted
- rial weaves in 8x16 et11
I will be looking to push some of the above out shortly I think. My 1973 is paid for and leaving soon. I was putting all sales on hold until that car is gone.
Sent from AutoGuide.com App