If you need any assistance in figuring out how to ship reasonably, I'd be glad to assist. Here are a few things I've heard/experienced:
- I like USPS, but only for packages under ~82" around in any direction. A 22"x20" box with 84" around will be a lot more expensive than a 20"x20" box.
- Because of the above, it is often cheaper to use multiple packages, even with other carriers.
- I think 50lbs per box might also be another limit. Again, more smaller boxes.
- I was able to do a "consolidated freight" shipment (for those Lorinser LOs you once said you wanted... remember?) with UPS, which was a total hassle, but once i figured out the Airport-to-airport shipping method, I am now likely to use it again for air-frieght.... but that probably won't apply since you can go ground.... speaking of going ground...
- Greyhound... I'm not sure how it works, but I've heard it is the cheapest way to go for ground frieght.
... not that I want you to go with the cheapest shipping on Rowdie's items.
Take good care of him.
Don't forget to communicate.