Recently sold my 1972 Mercedes 350SL project car, it is now in Finland closer to where it was born...and probably more happy that I am not neglecting it anymore!
Anyways, these parts were all my replacement parts I had striped from another 1972 350SL...I have absolutely no use for them now so all my stash is up for sale!
I created this flickr set so that this post isn't a mile long with all the pictures I took, please take a look at it here:
107 Parts For Sale - a set on Flickr
Here are some prices that I have set, if you buy a few things off me I will give you a break…call or e-mail me to discuss viewing pieces, ect.
1. Left and Right Headlight units, with Vacuum controller units, and Brand new Bosch Lenses $1,250
2. Euro Front Bumper, with Rubber, chrome in great shape as well as rubber, see pictures $600
3. Euro Rear Bumper, with Rubber, chrome in great shape, as well as rubber, 2 small dings as seen in picture $700
4. Hubcaps, good condition, some small scratches and scuffs on a few, white paint is original! Fading, repaint to match yours! $200 for the set
5. Dash, Complete with glove box, screens, and 2 under dash pieces – great shape, no cracks! Small blemish of some sort that will probably come off with cleaning - $850
6. Instrument Cluster - $600
7. Interior Door Panels, some small holes and scratches, see pictures – drivers or passenger $150 each
8. Headrests, one rip on one, see picture, other is in good condition $60
9. Door Trim, passenger and driver side, $180 for both
10. Interior Door handle bezels $80 for both
11. Interior Chrome pieces (pictures 1, 2, 3) $20 each for any of them.
12. Jumper seat back rest cushion, great condition, no rips or tears $250
13. Drivers Side Window Regulator $150
14. A-Pillar interior pieces $80 for both
15. Seatbelt set $100
16. Interior front roof pieces, on either side of rearview mirror $60
17. Rearview mirror $30
18. Interior Rear Panel $90
19. Center Console, good condition, carpet needs cleaning! $550
I probably missed some, if you see anything not priced or are confused please contact me!
As far as shipping goes, I don't want to ship the bumpers at all, or the dash (they are huge, and that will be a massive hassle) - If nobody local takes them within a few weeks I MAY consider shipping.
Any of the other items I will ship but I am really trying to do local pickup on all this as I have minimal time to pack and ship stuff (it was time consuming enough getting all of this on here). So just e-mail or call me if you want to discuss shipping and we can work something out...but honestly I am going to give preference to local pickup first.
Parts are Located in LOS ANGELES, By LAX airport area.
My e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org
My cell phone is: 310-801-1705
Calls in the evening are preferable, after 5pm.
I will try to check PM's on here but calls or email will get faster responses!
Thanks for looking!
by Add Ham the Sheriff
, on Flickr