Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 2000 CLK 430 Convertible w/68k - $12,900.

599 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  imdgonz 
#1 ·
I love this car, but it's time to move on. I'm asking $12,900. Here's the text from my auto trader ad:

I hate to sell this car, but we need something more practical. This is hands-down one of the best looking convertibles on the road. It drives like a dream and has huge power. This is a great example of Mercedes luxury with the style and performance to match. I am just the second owner and I have done some important maintenance. If you know about this type of car, you'll appreciate these: Full transmission service at MBZ dealer done ($500), Rebuilt hydraulic top motor ($600), New MAF at 50k, recent oil service at dealer, and new steering dampener installed last month. INTERIOR: Nearly flawless, looks and smells new. Installed in the dash is a K-40 radar/laser detector, and a powered connection for iPhone/ipod runs through the stereo. All books/manuals and accessories are included with the car. (Main & spare valet key, Windscreen and case, tool kit and spare, and I'm throwing in the car cover. EXTERIOR: paint shines like new. The usual few little chips and blemishes are typical of a used car, but overall it is really great looking. There are only 2 cosmetic issues the I would personally fix if keeping the car. 1. The front skirt has 2 cracks that are fixed temporarily and there are typical scrapes on the underside. A complete off-car job to refinish this part is about $700 to make it as good as brand new. 2. One of the front rims has some of the clear coat flaking on the outer ring. I would upgrade to new wheels or just replace the fronts with new stock rims when I did new tires in the future. Other than that, this car is spectacular. My photos and this summary don't do it any justice. If you are looking seriously, come see and drive it. Make an offer. This is an amazing amount of car for the price range. I still get asked if it's a 2010 model! Please call with questions or to come see the car. I will still be driving it a bit so I listed the mileage a bit higher than actual. Thanks for looking!

PM me if interested and I can email more photos and answer questions.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.