Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes 190e Parchment color Sport (sportline ~ 16v) Seats front+rear

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Sevag 
#1 ·
guys, here's a set of sport seats for 190e. basically they are the same as non-Evo sportline or 2.3-16 leather seats, however instead of being black, they are parchment in color. removed from a 1991 190e 2.6 sportline edition. unusual interior color for the sport models.

the seat backs are the sport style which have no netting, but since they're in such bad condition, i bought a set of matching parchment 190e seat backs with loose nets which i will be including in this set. also the pics show that some of the parchment color plastic trims that go on the side of the seats are missing. i have them, they are just not pictured.

condition-wise, the color isn't that great. there's a lot of dirt wedged into the natural creases of the leather. i couldn't get it out with simple green and a clean rag, so it would take some elbow grease to get the dirt out. these seats would be a great candidate to dye or spray a darker color. since they are light colored, you could paint or dye the skins pretty much any factory mercedes color. that was pretty much my plan when i bought these seats, but then i came across a mint condition set of black sport seats for which i over-paid, so these are now a spare set for me which i don't need.

price is $450 and local pickup in los angeles, ca only. no paypal, cash only

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.