BenzWorld Senior Member
Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: 2009 SL65, 1998 CL600 (sold), 1989 560SEL (sold)
Location: SF Bay Area
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
FS: W126 Sedan Euro Headlight Conversion Kit with wipers, valences, amber corners...
SOLD 6/25/2012 THX
Here's everything you need to convert your Gen 2 W126 to european headlights.
1. Bosch Euro Glass headlamps (passenger side has small nick in glass)
2. Correct Amber color corner lights (1 tab broken on one)
3. Pair euro headlight motors with brackets (not tested)
4. pair NEW euro wiper arms
5. 4 NEW euro wiper blades
6. Correct NEW euro valance panels
7. Euro headlamp switch with vacuum height adjustor
8. 2 used euro valance panels (good condition)
9. 2 US spec wiper motors with brackets
Not included: pair of electrical connectors to convert US harness to Euro headlamps. See W126 forum on how to obtain these. $300 plus shipping. Local pickup in SF bay area possible. Paypal or cash only. Larger pictures available on request.
Last edited by falconsprint; 06-28-2012 at 10:56 AM.