Date registered: Oct 2008
Vehicle: 1988 560 SEL Euro (Japan), 1989 560 SEC, 1989 Dodge Dakota
Location: Kamloops BC Canada
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FS 85 300SD
I'd love to keep this, but it needs some tlc that is beyond what I am willing to spend, time and money at this point. Have two 560's that can use the attention.
I would like to sell the car as is, but I suspect it is worth far more parted out.
Here's some info.
1. 3rd owner, I've owned it since March 2002.
2. 503,500 km
3. Interior in good/excellent condition (Dash not cracked, leather clean and in great condition, with exception of tear in drivers backrest)
4. Exterior is rusting, but not beyond repair
5. All electrical accessories work. (sunroof, defrost, power seats, heated seats, all windows, climate control, air conditioning - not converted)
6. Recent work done within last two years = New radiator, starter, glow plugs, front end - upper and lower control arms etc. steering and suspension is very tight and responsive.
7. Transmission was rebuilt April 2010 at 460,000 km.
8. Rear windows professionally tinted (back and rear passengers)
9. Euro headlights
10. $1,500.00 OBO
I can send you pics and more info if you are interested. I'm located in Kamloops, BC Canada
If there is enough interest for parts, I will consider parting this out. I will maintain a list of names and parts wanted in the meantime.
Last edited by miyagi12; 06-21-2012 at 09:41 PM.