FOR SALE: 1995 E320 Cabriolet W124
Black over gray, 158k miles
- 1995 model, black over gray
- All stock except for JVC stereo head unit for iPod/iPhone
- 158k miles
- No oil leaks. NONE.
- No accidents. Straight and completely rust free.
- Tons of records back to 1999
- Transmission rebuilt by Mercedes-Benz of Palm Beach
- Fresh cylinder head overhaul and new head gasket (didn't blow - was just leaking oil.)
- Evaporator core done - A/C blows ICE COLD
- No fluid leaks of any kind.
- Top is good and doesn't leak even in the heaviest rain
- Engine compartment wiring harness done
- New Michelin MXV4 Primacys
- Just passed VA inspection and emissions
- No cracks or damage in the wood
Always adult owned and cared for, with all maintenance done (and all W124 problem areas professionally addressed.) Runs and drives beautifully, and looks wonderful. Absolutely everything looks and works as it should, with the exception of the rear headrests, which go up and down correctly with the dash switch, but do not function automatically. There are a few cosmetic needs here and there, which is why the price is fairly low, but nothing serious, and you can get in this car today and drive it ANYWHERE. It is as bulletproof reliable as any W124 should be.
I just had a second child, and need something more "family oriented."
Call or email me for details. The car is located in Middleburg, Virginia. I will do everything I can to help you arrange shipping if needed, or pick you up at the airport if you want to fly in and drive it home. (You can drive it anywhere with complete confidence.)
I am the third owner of this car. Both of the first two owners were attorneys in Palm Beach, Florida. It was sold new at Mercedes-Benz of Palm Beach, serviced there, and then traded in to the same dealership. The second owner bought it from that dealership and continued to maintain it there. I have a folder full of records that go with the car, as well as all the original books and manuals, three keys, etc.
I also have the original window sticker.
I bought the car from the second owner about three years ago, and paid $13,500, planning to keep it forever. I have faithfully maintained it, driven it regularly, and it has never let me down. It is only ready for a new home now that I need a car to pack full of baby seats.
I am NOT a dealer. I do NOT make money selling cars. This is just my personal car, which has always been treated as such. It has had an easy life in Florida and Virginia, and has never been damaged.
You will love it. Contact me through the boards, or email me directly at paul at carolinatrophy dot com.